Security screen doors are required to meet rigorous standards to be specifically classified as security doors. Further information for customers ,with regard Australian Standards, testing and compliance, can be found on the NSSA website.
National Security Screen Association (NSSA) members are required to:
- Participate in a third party accreditation scheme ensuring products comply to Australian Standards.
- Access to industry specific training, lifting members level of competency within the industry.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in regulation and industry standards and ensure their products are compliant.
- Access technical support to ensure compliance to regulation and Australian Standards.
- Follow an industry code of conduct.
- Manufacture products that meet Australian Standard 5039, and complete a compliance audit annually to ensure product conformity.